Welcome to the archive
This post is old… It's probably been exported and imported from at least three different blogging platforms over the year. That probably means that there are broken images and links. If the post is technical in nature, any adivce is out of date and irrelevant. Or more likely, it was the wafflings of bored-past me with too much time on his hands. If it is the latter I would probably cringe if I re-read it. But it's here because it's part of my past, not my present.
Just a quick post today! Here are a couple of my favourite quotes at the moment from a wide variety of sources!"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like 'What about lunch?"
- A. Milne"What is the use of a book, without pictures or conversations?"
- Lewis Carroll"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett"A naked man fears no pick-pocket."
- The Talking Moose"Mathematics is the language with which God has written the universe."
- Galileo Galilei"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
- Winston Churchill"I believe in the sun even when it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He is silent"
- Anonymous"The beauty of grace, is that it makes life not fair"
- Matthew Thiesen